At Our Lady of Mount Carmel, our approach to education is directly informed by the Catholic understanding of what it means to be human. We educate the whole person in light of the conviction that every child is created in the image and likeness of God.
- Each child is unique and infinitely precious – therefore we celebrate each student’s particular gifts in a nurturing atmosphere
- All people are curious by nature and seek understanding – therefore we foster and encourage a lifelong spirit of inquiry
- We are created to live in community with God and with one another – therefore we are committed to the formation of virtue and good character
- We have a responsibility to love our neighbors as ourselves – therefore we cultivate intentional civic-mindedness
- The Church is the steward of our Faith and sustains us in striving to follow God’s plan for our lives – therefore we nurture an appreciation for liturgy and Catholic traditions